SnA Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*1 Litre of Tears*~

3 posters

Go down

~*1 Litre of Tears*~ Empty ~*1 Litre of Tears*~

Post by Heaventears Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:26 pm

~*1 Litre of Tears*~ 1lite10

Sometimes I feel like my body doesn't belong to me. What's happening to me?

This drama is about a girl who was diagnosed with a disease called “Spinocerebellar Degeneration” when she was 15 years old, and was able to continue her life until her death at the age of 25 years old.

The plot is based on the true story of a Japanese girl named Kito Aya, who had the same disease. She kept writing in her diary to remember her experiences until she could no longer hold a pen. Aya simply wished to live until the end of her life, and the purpose of writing in the diary was to remind herself to not give up. She shed tears many times, at the same time encompassed by the rich love and support from her family, friends, and boyfriend. Her diary “1 Litre of Tears” was published after her death, because of its inspiring and courageous message of

“Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing.”

This drama features Sawajiri Erika, Nishikido Ryou, Narumi Riko, Yakushimaru Hiroko, Jinnai Takanori and Fujiki Naohito. Sawajiri Erika has powerfully brought out the character of Aya, and people who watch this dorama will feel compassion for her while she suffers from the illness. My tears flowed after almost every episode as I questioned myself, “What would I do if I were Aya?” This is a dorama where you can see a 15 year old young girl who was able to face her disease bravely, and tried her best to treasure the time she spent with her friends, family and boyfriend everyday she could.

To me, this was one of the best dramas of 2005, mainly because the reality of this story has enlightened me. I realized that my life is not that tough compared to those who are suffering from an incurable disease. “1 Litre of Tears” stood out for a reason: it is not because Aya was upset because of her disease, she was touched by the love and patience she received from her friends and family. I was amazed by the braveness with which she chose to live her life, as a strong girl who was only 15 years old, yet managed to face her cruel fate with a positive outlook, and tried her best to do whatever she could by herself.

*Thumbs up*
Heaventears
Heaventears

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

~*1 Litre of Tears*~ Empty Re: ~*1 Litre of Tears*~

Post by Heaventears Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:39 pm

This one have so much lessons for me to learn...from AYA - the strongest girl who always smiles and smiles...

"My life is like the flower that hasn't Bloomed yet
From the start of this youth
I want to treasure it and have no regrets"

What do you think? Furthermore, what do I think?
I think that I'm wasting my time while someone is trying their best to treasure every moment of their last time.
Life is unfair...
I repeat it for thousands time like that...
Not because I complain about my life, just because that this life is unfair for those who are like Aya

"Even if anyone does these useless things...
it wont do us any harm.
Because we still have a lot of time"

Time is only wasted by those who dont cherish what they are havin'.
Their Families, their lives, their loves...
Why dont they think about it?
They just care about 'emselves.
Why dont they just let it go ?
Why dont they just do what they still can?
I'm very disappointed in myself.
I'm regretted for my silly thoughts...
Not trying hard.
Not cherishing everythin' I'm havin'
Very stupid of myself...

"Okaasan, in my heart
I know I can always trust you
From this point forward, I leave it to you
I'm sorry for always making you worried"

Mother's love, nothing cant be compared with this kind of feeling, nothing is more valuable than Mother's Heart.Even her child makes wrong thing, do sth wrong...or very sick...she still love her child, still want protect her child of what could come to her precious child. My mother, I love her too...
Heaventears
Heaventears

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by IlNeMeSisIl Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Watched this one too, another sad drama. Sad

On a side note, the songs in the in drama are awsome. <3 Konayuki
IlNeMeSisIl
IlNeMeSisIl

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaventears Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:47 pm

"If I were a flower, then now I’d be a bud. I shall treasure the beginning of my youth without any regrets." and I really don’t want to say things such as "I want to go back to how things were before." I recognized how I am right now; and I will continue to live on." - Kifuji Aya
Heaventears
Heaventears

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by max_sp07 Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:54 am

Oooh...this drama is really a very sad one. By looking at Aya, makes me feel like people are taking life for granted. To be able to live normally is really a blissing.
max_sp07
max_sp07

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum