SnA Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will you do if the person sitting next to the train/bus was sleeping and leaned against you?

+4
Joanstar
IlNeMeSisIl
DarkWind
Michelle
8 posters

Go down

What will you do if the person sitting next to the train/bus was sleeping and leaned against you? Empty What will you do if the person sitting next to the train/bus was sleeping and leaned against you?

Post by Michelle Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:08 am

What will you do if the person sitting next to the train/bus was sleeping and leaned against you?

Was on my way home in the MRT when i saw an old lady sleeping and leaning against the poor lady next to her and she's pretending to read her book and not to mind her.

I'll probably edge away or if i'm really irritated i'll give a sharp poke. ^^"
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

What will you do if the person sitting next to the train/bus was sleeping and leaned against you? Empty Re: What will you do if the person sitting next to the train/bus was sleeping and leaned against you?

Post by DarkWind Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:11 am

hmm..... depends on many factors also de... gender....age.....looks.... figures... Razz Razz Razz *innocent*
DarkWind
DarkWind

Male
Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

What will you do if the person sitting next to the train/bus was sleeping and leaned against you? Empty Re: What will you do if the person sitting next to the train/bus was sleeping and leaned against you?

Post by IlNeMeSisIl Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:21 am

I'd probably wake that person up.
IlNeMeSisIl
IlNeMeSisIl

Male
Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanstar Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:53 am

I will tap that person to wake him/her up.. haha..
Joanstar
Joanstar

Female
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by babyto0ns Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:27 pm

If its shuai ge den nvm! *oops*

Anyway normally i will shift abit or give a hard bang if its a ah pek or wad. Who knows if he's acting and taking advantage? Or TSK! loudly and give a stare when the person look at me.
babyto0ns
babyto0ns
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-09-08

http://www.wwwendyyy.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanShan Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Hmm, last time got a sec sch girl quite cute de fall asleep. Almost leaning on me. Then i pretend to fall asleep too(what i normally do in mrts), too bad she alight not long after. But even if is not chio/cute or if its a guy, i just let the person lean, coz dun wanna disturb their sleep.

Btw i got a funny story from my friend. He is quite big sized and once he took the train home. Then u know those corner seats, like the whole row de ending with 2 corners. I 4got whether is a small girl or a short lady sitting at the corner. Then my friend sit beside her, and fell asleep. The best part is his head leaned on the corner glass, means its his head over her head. So if you are short, u have 50% chance of a person not leaning on u. >.<
ShanShan
ShanShan

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:34 pm

babyto0ns wrote:If its shuai ge den nvm! *oops*

Anyway normally i will shift abit or give a hard bang if its a ah pek or wad. Who knows if he's acting and taking advantage? Or TSK! loudly and give a stare when the person look at me.

LOL!! Shuai ge i dun mind also. XD
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lim Jia Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 pm

i dun neo seldom take public transport now
Lim Jia
Lim Jia

Male
Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilH Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:51 pm

depend on whose the person, either ignore and let the person lean or move away and stand instead Very Happy
DevilH
DevilH

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down